Monday, February 12, 2024

Is Putin Really Sick

    the LION's blog   

 
In Reply to The Truth About His Illness: Is Vladimir Putin Really Sick?
as published on YouTube Feb 12, 2024
https://youtu.be/1VIqKYUCNOU?si=2mg-KckPCFtLqVDD
Anka Daily News

@eliasthienpont6330
0 seconds ago
 
🦁🦁🦁  THE LION  🦁🦁🦁, Richardton, ND

The Grand and glorious, and most imperial LION knows all, but the LION, like Pootin has grown old. I feel great weakness, and sleep many hours of the day. Apparently nobody seems to dare to wake me and guide or help me with the exercises that I know I need. I rather wish that they would wake me but that is how it is. So I sleep.. Today I slept through Noon Prayer, and lunch. After I finally got up and made some toast for lunch other monks told me about the spaghetti that was served for lunch (one of my favorites), but I, unlike Pootin cannot go down to the kitchen demanding that I be served some spaghetti. Around here, if you snooze, you loose.

   §   Now, I like Pootin can be 'awake' and even walk 200 feet or so, and even stand upright for about ten minutes before having to sit down. I unlike Pootin do not have a swarm of flunkies flittering about to anticipate and serve my needs. So people who see me seem to be fixated on a opinion that my health is not  so bad and they expect me to do more. Like attend Noon Prayer on time. They almost seem to be telling me to snap out of it. Well the truth of it is that I cannot snap.  Even raising my arm is sometimes difficult, but I can still do it. So I walk my 200' and then come back to my cell (room or office to you lay people). When I try to stand up, I make a few small stuttering baby steps before I get my sea legs (land-legs?) under me and can move normally. Maybe for Pootin it is likewise, but nobody will let me out of the county, let alone go to the Kremlin to check on Pootin's health.

   §   People like the Abbot, to the Prior and Sub Prior, the business managers and other monks who seem to think that they know it all simply do not understand and seem to me at least will not make any effort to understand. I pray that it comes to pass that they may never come to understand these Issues. As for Pootin, I like many others care not at all for his health, but pray that he most quickly return to the dust out of which he was formed.
 
The LION aka Elias Thienpont, is a monk of assumption abbey in Richardton, North Dakota
lion@broadwaylion.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment